I want to take a short and cheap vacation. Where is a good place in North Carolina?

This will be the first vacation I ever took alone with no kids or husband. I live in North Carolina and I dont want to go n to far from home. I want my house to be intact when I get back. LOL

laticiafg

Asked by laticiafg at 10:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Travel

• We went to Ocean Isle Beach in NC....loved it!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• We just got back from a stay in the blue ridge mountains. We passed several little hotels with a veiw on the way to the house MIL rented. Near Spruce pine and Linville. Nice hiking!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My family used to spend at least a week every summer at this great little campground called "Adventure Trails Campground" in Cherokee, NC. They have a lot of activities for kids, amazing scenery, Cherokee is an interesting place, it's pretty close to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, and it couldn't have been too expensive for my parents to be able to afford it.
    nightshade3_99

Answer by nightshade3_99 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• travel

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2011