A week late negative test where is my period?

I've heard people say they're late before and not pregnant I've never been late wo being pregnant ever ! I've been pregnant 6 times w 4 mc so I'm a pretty good judge of when I am I could of swore I was althought we weren't trying now I'm just wondering what's going on...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Tests can always be wrong. Did you take the test in the morning? if you are truely worried you can call up your doctor and ask for a blood test. Good luck
    jessicapoker

Answer by jessicapoker at 11:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• The most acurate test is a blood test. I would make a dr. appt.
    Shend

Answer by Shend at 11:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• im in the same boat, it seems a lot of women are, actually. i wonder what they put in the water?
    Glitter-Bug

Answer by Glitter-Bug at 2:51 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• » Stress is major cause of missed or delayed periods. Stress interferes with the normal hormonal signals from your brain and it can block ovulation. This causes your cycles to become irregular.
    » Thyroid problems also, again by interfering with the normal hormonal pathways, can lead to a late period.
    » Being overweight or underweight can also interfere with your normal menstrual cycle.
    » If you are on birth control pills or DepoProvera, the medication itself may make periods disappear. It is okay to not have periods when you are taking these medications, but it is not okay to not have periods without any medicines.
    » In most women, premature menopause is a very remote possibility. A measurement of the FSH blood level on the third day of your cycle will give clues as to whether you should consider menopause as a probable cause.

find more information @
    http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/periodlate.html
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 9:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2011