Is it normal...

to have spotting in place of a period when it returns. I'm breastfeeding so I'm guessing that's part of it, but the first one was regular.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yeah thats normal you chould just be concerned if you have big blood clots... and real bad pains that feel like contractions
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 12:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• yes it's normal. It's going to take a little time for your periods to get back to a regular schedule
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 12:52 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I am going through the same thing and I was told by my doctor it is normal.
    hosein

Answer by hosein at 12:55 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yes its normal. And yes your brest feeding will effect it. You will be fine. But like someone said up there. If you get big blood clots or feel like your having contractions. Then it would be time to talk to your doctor. Good luck.
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 8:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2008