Any ideas how to deal with this pain?

38 weeks pregnant and I have so much pressure in my pelvic area. I feel like I am gonna split in two. It hurts so bad when I try to get up and down or to roll over or walk, I just want to cry. Any ideas how to relieve this pain for the remainder of my pregnancy or is it hopeless?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it's what happens when the baby drops. at this point i worked a 6 hour day at a job where i was on my feet the entire time!! it was awful. u can take 2 tylenols, sit when you can, other than that there isn't really anything you can do but pray the baby comes early! just keep in mind it's temporary, and you're ALMOST there!!!
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 11:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• When you can, rest. Also get up and down from sitting slowly. Good Luck. Try gentle massaging along the sides, just gently rub the sides of your hand back and forth....
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Sounds like your little one has dropped, tylenonl will take the edge off, but it really is just waiting till your little one is here.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2011