OMG I cant believe there is really people out there like this !!!

last year my husbands brother passed away... they were close growing up but for the years leading up to then, they didnt have a great relationship ... after he suddenly died in a car accident my husband was depressed and felt badly about their relationship.... he then met a guy named chris who reminded him so much of this brother - looked like him, acted like him, even kind of talked the same way... he and my husband were both on the fire dept. and so they became good friends.

At the time Chris was dating a girl who ( at that time) i hadnt met, but heard alot of stories about --- in fact around the time the other firefighters stopped invinting chris to other outings and doings and stuff because the girlfriend would come and argue with everyone and just had such an entitled opinion of herself... no one wanted her around AT ALL ...

They finally broke up, chris was like a new guy -- fun to be around, participated in all kinds of things, and he hung out with our family alot ... it was just nice to always see him in a good mood, we then found ( through chris' mom ) that he started talking to "her" again ... and his mom warned my husband" watch out because she will get back in his life and you will be out... " , she even said she bets she " suddenly" becomes pregnant as soon as they get back together.... and of course she was right.

We hardly ever seen chris until just recently we started hanging out again -- which i am not so thrilled about because she comes over too.... to give an example of her attitude, the first time of them coming over she told me she wasnt so happy with us because we waited until they broke up to buy Chris the tv ( when my husband got a share of his brothers life insurance from his parents, one thing my husband wanted to do was buy chris a gift -- he got him a big flat screen) ... like really ?

But I know how much hanging out with chris means to my husband, so I put up with her... but after tonight I just do not know if I can do it anymore.....

She told me - in front of a group of people that the only reason that we want to hang out with THEM is because we are jealous of HER because she is pregnant....

i literally had to laugh... my husband and I have been married for 7 years and we have 3 planned children , we are completely DONE having children , my husband is even "snipped" because we know we dont want anymore... I mean I am sure she meant it as now she has more of a hold on chris but still , it is so ridiculous of her to say that... I mean i feel so sorry for that baby, going to have a mother who will undoubtly pawn the child to get things she wants ( she is already trying to hold the baby against chris' mom ) ... it makes me sooo sick to know there is a decent guy like him stuck with a monster like her !!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• wow, is she actually pregnant or just saying she is?
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 11:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My brother has a friend (since kindergarten) that sounds like your husband's friend, Chris. He is the nicest guy in the world and ended up with a witch! NO one liked her from the time they were dating. She was always critical of ALL his friends (including my brother). At their wedding, even though we had sent our RSPV cards, she didn't have a table set for us. My brother's friend and his family were so embarrased. Imagine a beautiful, elegant, and expensive wedding, and last minute the hall has to add a table and chairs for us!!! After over ten years of marriage, they finally got divorced. Thank goodness, there were no kids in the marriage though. She even dragged the divorce for a couple of years. My brother and his friend are in their early 40s now. My brother is happily married, with two kids, but his friend has no family and is dating again. It's a shame that nice guys like that end up with women like this.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 11:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• yep she is definatly pregnant ( she is due in about 2 months) ... she of course has that golden uterous syndrome too ...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• sad,hopefully Chris will wise up to her before she really breaks his heart.
    Anonymous

• Good luck to Chris, hope he sees the light.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Pardon my ignorance here, but what does 'golden uterus syndrome' mean? I've never heard this phrase.

Good luck to Chris. Sadly, he made his bed by taking her back to begin with, but hopefully he'll see the light someday and it won't be too painful.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:15 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Nevermind, I googled it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2011