Too funny =)

So I'm visiting with my cousin yesterday & her husband. I only get to see them once or twice a year & they dont have any kids. Well my cousins husband is talking with my daughter woh is 3 1/2 years old. Well my daughter who is really into geography was talking about the effile tower. He (cousins husband) goes do you know where that is. My daughter says Paris, France. He was a bit shocked at this so I explained how she loves geography & really knows a lot for her age about it. Well I believe he wanted to stump her or try to teach her something new so he asks do you know where Paris, France is. She looks at him & goes "duh in the east"! We looked at eachother thought for a quick second then both laughed & said yup that is certainly true hahahahaha

Just a funny moment. So what fun/funny thing(s) has your child(ren) done lately!?

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I used to live near Detroit. Now, I live in TN. So, my DD has to go several times a year to MI for visits with her biodad. My DH LOVES the show Hard Core Pawn. So, this weekend when we took DD to MI, we stopped in to meet the owners at American Jewelry (HCP). My hubby and 2 sons took a pic with Les and Ashley (2 of the 3 owners). Afterthe pic is snapped, my 6 year old says to Les "You look like this guy on t.v."...which, of course, made everyone laugh. Then Les says "I look like a guy on t.v., huh? Am I better looking than him, or is he better looking than me". My lil guy (I'm so proud) says "No, you're better looking than him". So, of course at this point, Les is really tickled by my son. He asks where we're from...to which my son replys "Oh, we live in a hotel!!!" I was SO embarrassed. Of course I quickly corrected. "No, we live in TN, but are staying in a hotel while in MI" And Les (joking) says to me "Oh, I believe him."
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 11:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• (cont) My hubby at this point is about on the floor laughing. It was really great.
    I have to say, if youre ever in the Detroit area, go to American Jewelry. Les is a really cool guy....and I guess he thought my son was too!!! LOL
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 11:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• that's so cute
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2011