Names?

right now my boyfriend and I have second and first names for our baby boy:

For Levi: Levi Cody, Levi Aiden, Levi Jason, Levi Chase, Levi Bryan, Levi Rowan, Levi Caden.

For Alexis: Alexis Walker, Alexis Mitchell, Alexis Cole, Alexis Braxton, Alexis Charles, Alexis Layne, Alexis Clark, Alexis Caleb, Alexis Caleb.

For Jacob: Jacob Matthias, Jacob Logan, Jacob Isaac, Jacob Phoenix, Jacob Dominic, Jacob Emanuel.
what do you think? I personally like them all.

vannahbaby213

Asked by vannahbaby213 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Baby Names

• I personally think Alexis is more suited for little girls but that is just my opinion.

Levi was going to be our childs middle name but we got a girl instead.

I personally would go with Levi & I like Aiden as a middle name but Aiden is a pretty popular name now a days. Levi Aiden would my choice here =) Congrats!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i agree with the pp, when i hear alexis, i think of a girl.

i think i like jacob phoenix and levi chase :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 11:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Jacob Isaac
    mommyrocks5

Answer by mommyrocks5 at 2:11 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I really like Levi Chase and Jacob Isaac.

Alexis is too feminine for a boy in my opinion.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Levi Cole and Jacob Isaac I agree with the moms above that said Alexis is feminine.... going outside the names you've chosen, but similar to your tastes I think, I really like Jacob Eli or Eli Jacob (not sure why, but I love the name Eli and it seems to go with some of the names you've chosen)
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I was kind of confused when I saw Alexis on your list only because you were talking about boy names and that is definitely a GIRL name. So none that include Alexis in the name.
    I like Jacob Logan, Jacob Dominic, Levi Jason, Levi Chase from your list
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Alexis IS a boy's name. But it is being used as a girl's name now. If you look it up, it's listed under boy's names,and there are famous men who were named it in the past. But still, if you don't want anyone to tease him about having a "girl's" name, you can just drop the final "s" and name him Alexi. This is a slavic form, often spelled Alexei, or Aleksi. But you can also spell it Alexi. All boy. And really cute, I think. Any of your middle names are nice, or you could trya Slavic name, like Alexi Branek, or Alexi Marko.

I really like the name Levi, and all the middle names, with Levi Chase my favorite.
    I would NOT name a boy Jacob, as it has been too popular for so long, that he's going to be one of three or more Jacobs in every class in school.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 10:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• All the Levis have cute middle names except Rowan, so any of those. Alexis has become a girls name in the new millenium but Alex is ok. And Jacob is very cute I like Jacob Logan, Jacob Phoenix, or Jacob Isaac, but dont really care for the rest of those.
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2011