High BBT for fourteen days and counting!!!

Well some of you may already answerd my post but I'm still here wounding.well my BBT have been 99.0 for 13 days now and today it s 99.2! Making it fourteen days high.my af starts on the sith.my boobs are tender but that's norm for it being three days before af.back pain, light cramps, spotting for two weeks.took two test and neg.about four days ago.could I still be preg?!?

Shend

Asked by Shend at 11:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Sorry I'm not sure. I just read something about it though :

Q: If I am doing OPKs, why should I still bother to take my BBTs?

A: There are a couple of reasons why it would be a good idea. The first is so that you can see if your LH surge corresponds properly with your thermal shift. You should shift 1-3 days after your positive OPK, though sometimes it takes as long as five days for those with a slow shift.

Another reason is to make sure your temperatures stay up for at least 10 days after ovulation. Your falling BBT will let you know when your period is starting, but if your temperature stays elevated 18 days past ovulation you should test for pregnancy.
    soanxious237

Answer by soanxious237 at 9:28 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Started af today:( next is back to doc.to find out y spotting. Thirty on july first still not one pregnancy:(
    Shend

Comment by Shend (original poster) at 8:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• :( sounds like you probably just had a bug then. hugs and baby dust for next months!
    Glitter-Bug

Answer by Glitter-Bug at 2:52 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Thanx lots need it.
    Shend

Comment by Shend (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2011