How was your day?

mamawilbur

Asked by mamawilbur at 11:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• pretty good..hot, hot, and hot. not successful at finding a new tankini top to go with last summer's bottoms (ds pulled the strap on the 'old' top and broke it.)..also, not successful in finding a whole new top/bottom or one-peice without spending $125. i did find a birthday gift for my mom, though, and church was great this morning, and our family of 3 has had a nice time in/out of the pool.
    so all in all, pretty good. i'll just go topless in florida.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• it was okay. i went clothes shopping and life ranted with my bff, which was good for my soul, but i'm still feeling only okay. i hope a good night's sleep will make me feel better tomorrow. its my son's first fourth of july and i want it to be a great day :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 11:44 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• It was a good day plus my eye is doing much better than yesterday, so that's good.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I had a fabulous day with my DH and my DD. we went to a park and enjoyed the hot summer weather. then after putting the LO to bed we got to spend some much needed QT. I'm excited about tomorrow. it will be my DD's first 4th of July too. we have some fun plans with the families. can't wait!
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 12:37 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I had an intense headache all day--the kind that makes you nauseous. I had the blinds closed and my lights off and it was still too bright.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 1:25 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• s/o and i went hiking, great weather. i chatted with my sister which is always a mood booster.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 4, 2011