What are you going to do tonight?

mamawilbur

Asked by mamawilbur at 11:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my 4 month old is staying with grandma tonight, so i boiled some eggs to make deviled eggs for tomorrow and after i finish my glass of wine, i'm going to SLEEP!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 11:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Wait up for hubby, he's taking a friend to the ER (she had a car accident last night, but she's ok).
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I'm hoping to watch a movie with the hubster. (He's at the store for me right now).
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i was supposed to go watch a fire works show but my s/o is to tired from all the hiking we did earlier so i am just here on CM, i might watch some horror movies later. ps.. we will definitely go watch the fireworks tomorrow night though- there is no way we are missing that !
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:45 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Sleep sleep
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 2:49 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• sounds like you all kept pretty busy lol
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2011