2 different Q's. Clothing&11wk chcck-up

Hello. So my first question for you lady;s is where do you find the pregnancy t-shirts that say "I love my bump" and ones like "baby on board"..just curuois.. I think Spencers in my local mall has them but im not positive.

Second question, I have a appointment on the 5th for my 11 week check up.(this is my 2nd appointment total, 1st one was last month to confirm i was pregnant and get a Estimatated Due Date) What all will be done and when will another ultrasound be done? I want a re-check to make sure theres only 1 baby and 1 wasnt hiding..LOL.

Sweetie-713

Asked by Sweetie-713 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hello - You can look on the internet at maternity tshirts and see what you can find, Also for the 11 week check up, You will get a pelvic exam and they will try to find your peanuts heartbeat..This is what happened to me, But every doctor is different. You will get a ultrasound soon, if not, then around 18 weeks or so to determine the sex, if your wanting to know! Congratulations to you! And best of luck throughout your pregnancy!
    Proudnewmommy11

Answer by Proudnewmommy11 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I want to say that I didn't have a ultrasound or even get seen until I was 13 weeks....I wouldn't expect another ultrasound until 18-20 weeks. As far as what will be done, prob a pelvic exam and maybe fetal heart beat...but I think that that is usually done around 13 weeks as well. Congrats on your pregnancy..and good luck! :)
    mommyrocks5

Answer by mommyrocks5 at 2:21 AM on Jul. 4, 2011