Would you be mad if your husband was...

Throwing girls in the pool? 3 girls, one who rubbed his leg under a table once, and who is also his best friends wife. His best friend has issues with trusting her obviously. The second one used to have a crush on him, and the third he flirts with because he says she reminds him of you. You have let him know you sometimes get jealous about this, and he still picks these girls up repeatedly and throws them and dunks them in the pool. Would you think that is flirting, or friends just having some fun?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I would think he was flirting. And if he can't respect a simple wish like that (to not do it), then that's pretty bad.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:04 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Hmmm. Well at least he didn't single one out. It's a bit insensitive and it's flirting, no question but is it harmful? Hard to tell.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:04 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I wouldn't like it, but we're a pretty modest couple. My husband would know not to do that. And I wouldn't do anything like that either.
    kidnappedbylove

Answer by kidnappedbylove at 12:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• HELL yeah!! His hands should only be on you. If it hurt you then he needs to respect that and not let it happen again. He needs to apologize and sleep in the dog house.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• He is making me feel like I'm crazy for saying something. Not only that, I went up to him and let him know not to let his best friend see what he was doing, because he gets mad about stuff like that. Especially since she was rubbing his leg under a table a while ago! lol And he said "Oh I know!" but now when I say something about how it sort of made me feel some sort of way, he is acting like he did nothing wrong at all, and was just having fun. It WAS fun, that isn't my issue. I actually really like these girls and hanging out. My issue is him not taking my feelings about it in to consideration. He is just having such a hard time understanding that...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• It's definitely flirting, but could well be harmless flirting, which I would be sort of okay with, as long as hewas okay for you to be a bit "fun" around guy-friends. How much trust is there, and how much flirting are you BOTH comfortable with? I'm not saying you should put up with it or not - it's up to you. But if he expects you to, then he should also allow you to flirt, is what I'm saying.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:14 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I would not be happy about my hubby touching other women in their bathing suits, unless it was family he was throwing in the pool. Honestly I don't think he would ever do this either, he tells me when women flirt with him or hit on him but he doesn't flirt back in fact he usually finds a way to bring up how awesome his wife is.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:14 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I'd make it clear that whats fun for him is making you miserable and it had better come to a stop whether or not he is flirting.
    He needs to be made to understand to respect your feelings,thats as easy as i can put it.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:27 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• No, I think that's very disrespectful! He's doing what guys like him do...they make you feel like your crazy when he knows damn well what he's doing is wrong. I would seriously tell him...it's not cool! so don't do it again! Period!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 1:21 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I'd be very upset .
    cece5000

Answer by cece5000 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 4, 2011