Is there anything your DH/SO has said recently that just made you shake your head?

I just told my husband that earlier today I almost ran over a fox. He says "Are you sure it wasn't a chihuahua or something?". I was like..."Wow, you don't think I can distinguish a fox from a chihuahua?". Lol!

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 12:22 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• every time i go out the door my daughter tell me 2 have a goodday even if its just 2 throw out he trash
    maria4540

Answer by maria4540 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• LOL that is funny. One day I was @ a WIC appointment and I got a text from DH saying that he should call the cops on me for animal cruelty, I thought he was referring to me leaving the dog in the back yard, so I told him I left her a full bowl of water and some food so he could shove it. Then he responded "Actually I was talking about the tiny baby rabbit you ran over when you left." I asked him how he knew I ran the rabbit over, it could have been anyone driving down the street!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• All the time!!!banging head into wallThis is usually how I feel when speaking with DH!!

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• My DH is really book smart, just not great in the common sense dept.
    We were driving to NY and a car passed us with "Illinois State University Alumni" sticker. He said "I wonder where Illinois State University is?" HE WAS DEAD SERIOUS!!!!
    I busted out laughing saying "Illinois?" hahaha
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• My Husband is THE smartest person I know, and yeah, sometimes He has that affect on me. lol. Don't we all? ;P
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 12:44 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• My dad died last week, so today my mom was crying all day and just emotional. I came home from seeing her and my husband said, "What is wrong with her?". Ummmm.... duh!!!!!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:40 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• My DH told me i was pretty on a day that i look like death warmed over.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 2:03 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• OMG where do I start??!!! the list is too long for me to list everything!!
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2011