How has the dating life for any of you single moms?

MizzAshl3y0406

Asked by MizzAshl3y0406 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I've never had trouble finding a date, but there are a lot of crappy men out there. Seems like they want you and your baby to test out if they're ready for it or they think you're easy. If you keep those two types of men in mind when making decisions, eventually you'll find someone worth spending time with. I've had my fair share of both, finally met a keeper.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 1:36 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• lord where do you find the ment ot date camiam? i feel eternally single. havent dated anyone in over a year which sucks, and i wish i could find someone to date.

2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 2:29 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• hmmm not to mcuh...I mean of course if i didnt have a kid I would be out in the streets somewhere but it's about the same. A bunch of losers hit on me I cuss them out...life continues on lol
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 2:37 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Well, I'm not dating at the moment. I just got out of a mentally abusive relationship, so I'm taking my time getting back out there. As for dating before that...well, I got into an abusive relationship, so what does that tell you? lol Seriously, I never had trouble finding a date, the problem was always finding a quality guy to date.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:15 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• THank you Ladies.. It just feels for me all guys want now a days is to get you in the bed. And i am not that kind of woman. ANd if it isnt that it is that they have some kind of problem with drinking or drugs and I seriously dont wantmy kid around that. So i guess I will keep on going with my life and maybe Mr. Right will turn up.
    MizzAshl3y0406

Comment by MizzAshl3y0406 (original poster) at 9:02 AM on Jul. 4, 2011