So I went to Walgreens.... vent adult content

I went in, then when I came out I got into my van and it did not start. So I called my Husband and he came in like 5 minutes. While he asked me to call a tow truck, I did and then my Hubby said not to worry he has cash on him. Then this woman who kept walking around the parking lot over to the gas station and back walks past him and I. Then I hear my Hubby say what do you want get the f*ck out of here. I turned around to see she was high. I kind of felt bad for her, but she insisted on standing there arguing with my Hubby and tried to give him this look of feel sorry for me, and finally said even if I just want to ask to borrow your lighter. My Hubby said I don't care what you want, get the f*ck out of here. So she finally walks away and gets into her van, where we see she lights up something for a couple of minutes. So she had a lighter! I don't get some people. But I felt really bad for her at first, then I realized she was trying to hit on my Hubby for his money. Some women are so disrespectful.

Besides I have a good Hubby.

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 2:16 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't understand some of this.

She just walked past him and he said "what do you want get the fuck out of here" ....?

"Then this woman walks past him and I. Then I hear my Hubby say what do you want get the f*ck out of here."
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 2:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• What were they arguing about?
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 2:32 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Why was he so angry with her?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Some people are SO obnoxious!!! CRAZY!!! Sounds like your hubby handled the CRAZY women just right!!! Good for Him!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 2:54 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I don't know exactly what she wanted, all I know is she heard my Hubby say he had cash on him. Plus her eyes were dialated and she was dressed in hardly anything, while it looked like she forgot to brush her hair. She was high.
    But for those of you who can't follow along with what you read, I guess I have to spell it out for you.
    SeasideNative

Comment by SeasideNative (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2011