What pregnancy symptoms did you have ?

so among my several pregnant friends & from my own expierance .. i have herd everyone say every woman is different in the symptoms they feel ... so what were/are some of your symptoms ?

Asked by Nicole_Anne at 2:41 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• very tired and a lot of vomitting

Answer by roxy0522 at 2:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Oh that sounds horrible i was lucky no vomitting for me with either of mine..

Comment by Nicole_Anne (original poster) at 2:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• lucky i threw up for the first four months and it was as soon as i woke up middle of the day and night....HORRIBLE!

Answer by roxy0522 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I was lucky that I never actually vomited... but it was almost worse because I felt like I had to All the time. I got dizzy a lot, was super tired, and VERY emotional. I also had no appetite for the first 3 months so I lost weight before gaining any. I knew I was pregnant for weeks; I took 4 pregnancy tests which all came back negative and it wasnt until I went to the doctors office that they said it was positive.

Answer by 1LuckyMama33 at 2:55 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• The 1st trimester was nausea and exhaustion.
    The 2nd trimester I had no symptoms.
    The 3rd trimester I had really bad heartburn, dizziness, exhaustion, very emotional and back pains

Answer by Gingerwheel at 2:59 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i felt so tired...I puked when I ate or smelled anything!! I got a sinus infection when I was like 3 months and it was such a relief lol. the smell of EVERYTHING was bad for me! I had to take flinstone vitamins because all the prenatal vitamins made me sick!!!!

Answer by Cortney101786 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• awww WOW.... i feel for you guys...I was so lucky...i only really had back pain that was it until later on with my daughter who was breech she liked my ribs...

Comment by Nicole_Anne (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2011