What pregnancy symptoms did you have ?

so among my several pregnant friends & from my own expierance .. i have herd everyone say every woman is different in the symptoms they feel ... so what were/are some of your symptoms ?

Nicole_Anne

Asked by Nicole_Anne at 2:41 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• very tired and a lot of vomitting
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 2:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Oh that sounds horrible i was lucky no vomitting for me with either of mine..
    Nicole_Anne

Comment by Nicole_Anne (original poster) at 2:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• lucky i threw up for the first four months and it was as soon as i woke up middle of the day and night....HORRIBLE!
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I was lucky that I never actually vomited... but it was almost worse because I felt like I had to All the time. I got dizzy a lot, was super tired, and VERY emotional. I also had no appetite for the first 3 months so I lost weight before gaining any. I knew I was pregnant for weeks; I took 4 pregnancy tests which all came back negative and it wasnt until I went to the doctors office that they said it was positive.
    1LuckyMama33

Answer by 1LuckyMama33 at 2:55 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• The 1st trimester was nausea and exhaustion.
    The 2nd trimester I had no symptoms.
    The 3rd trimester I had really bad heartburn, dizziness, exhaustion, very emotional and back pains
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 2:59 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i felt so tired...I puked when I ate or smelled anything!! I got a sinus infection when I was like 3 months and it was such a relief lol. the smell of EVERYTHING was bad for me! I had to take flinstone vitamins because all the prenatal vitamins made me sick!!!!
    Cortney101786

Answer by Cortney101786 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• awww WOW.... i feel for you guys...I was so lucky...i only really had back pain that was it until later on with my daughter who was breech she liked my ribs...
    Nicole_Anne

Comment by Nicole_Anne (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2011