Pre term labor & exhaustion..?

34 weeks here ladys! I have been in pre term labor for about a week dr order a perscription I take every 3 hours to keep from full blown labor. And yet my contractions are still 4 minutes apart! My body is done im com[letelly exhausted. Any advice on how to get them to slow down maybe go away lol? Besides rest!!! I have tried or anything I can do to make it not so painful? Any advice is much a ppriciated thank yo!

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 3:13 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yikes :( they had me on bed rest at the hospital with magnesium sulfate. Not sure what to tell you. Good luck.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 3:14 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• make sure you are getting plenty of fluids, if youdo not like water drink something else.
    stop stressing i know so much easier said than doen but stress can trigger labor..
    try breathing like lamaze.
    try not to focus on the pain it will be ok you have to tell yourself that IT WILL BE OK EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.
    hope this helps:)
    4g4b

Answer by 4g4b at 9:05 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I am in the same boat....I feel like death on a stick!!
    Cortney101786

Answer by Cortney101786 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 4, 2011