What do you think of this idea?

i had an idea a long time ago, to open up an anger/aggression center. here, you can release all your anger and then speak to an on-call/on-site therapist about your trip to the center.

what do you think? would you go?

HappyHmsklNapps

Asked by HappyHmsklNapps at 3:13 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Health

• i would if you had sound proof booths where i could scream as loud as i could to release tention and no one could hear me
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 3:29 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• @MonkeyMommyNJ...oh totally! that could be for the kids as well...hahahaha! i don't think i thought of that...i would find you and split the earnings w/you!
    HappyHmsklNapps

Comment by HappyHmsklNapps (original poster) at 3:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• lol..i have actually had a similar idea..when i was planning to go back to school, i want to go for my psychology degree..and i was thinking of what i would want in my office. I would want sound proof booths, punching bags, a room with trained professionals and lots of protective padding where women their and DH could just beat the crap out of eachother under professional supervision and not get hurt. cause lets face it there have been times where i just want to dropkick my DH he really knows how to push buttons..lolol
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 4:10 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I think it would be a great idea that could benefit a lot of people.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:17 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• That's an awesome idea! They should have meditation classes there as well, or Zen gardens!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Oh yea then maybe alot of the rages people have could go to it
    pamnjim

Answer by pamnjim at 9:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2011