I am 36 Weeks pregnant and I have a head cold as well as my wisdom teeth top and bottom on my right side are coming in. I dont want to take to much tylonal considering I know your only supposed to take a small amount while your pregnant. So my question is this... Does any one think they would induce me since its been a week and I cant eat or sleep so I cant really keep my nutrition up for the baby ?

KatelynH

Asked by KatelynH at 6:20 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I can't see it hun, I had flu late on with both my pregnancies (6 weeks before birth) and they didn't induce me despite the dangers. I was fortunate to have a water infection so they gave me antibiotics for that which helped clear up my chest infection that the flu left me with. Maybe ask your midwife for advice, you shouldn't have to stuggle. Really feel for you, hope you feel better soon.
    LouLou6020

Answer by LouLou6020 at 6:45 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• They're not going to induce you at 36 weeks for a head cold.
    elliesmum06

Answer by elliesmum06 at 6:23 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Isn't just a head cold, and I'm just worried about the babys nutrition....
    KatelynH

Comment by KatelynH (original poster) at 6:30 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• The baby will take the nutrition from your body. It is more likely that the Dr. would give you IV nutrition if that is a problem.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:48 AM on Jul. 4, 2011