Is there a chance of becoming pregnant by foreplay(sorry dont mean to bring in sexual stuff im just soo worried :() adult content

Im asking as when i concieved i was due to ovulate 11th march,

I had sex with my partner 5th, 6th and i think the 11th

However i went with an ex on 8th, we did not have sex and he did not ejaculate but i was worried incase of slight chance of pre-cum from his hand into me.

It may seem silly, however i want to make sure that this is not what had caused me to get pregnant as it would ruin everything( i know i made a silly mistake).

Thanks

DecemberBaybee

Asked by DecemberBaybee at 6:47 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I highly highly doubt it. The chances are pretty much zero unless he was covered in it.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 7:41 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• well this is what i know sperm lives for 72 hours......... and i got pregnant with my eleven year old and there was no contact on her bio fathers half. and oddly enough she is not the kid of the guy i fooled around with the day before.... in a nut shell sperm are wierd... my advice you realize if you have not already you should prollly come clean because if you are having someones baby then they both should know. trust me when i say never start a baby off ona lie it will follow both of you for the rest of your life and by both i mean you and the kid...
    4g4b

Answer by 4g4b at 8:58 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Yes, it's possible.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 10:01 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• pretty unlikely that you're pregnant by the ex.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:27 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i was told when sperm hits the air it kills it not sure if this is true or not. but it all depends on how healthy the guy is too i was told it could live up 7 days inside u if the guys was realy healthy an had healthy sperm. Sorry hun i would do a dna test to be sure an yes come clean cuz u dont want it to follow u for the rest of your life. but i would think its the other guy not your x. good luck hope everything works out for ya.
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 11:32 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Thanks everyone, yes my current boyfriend knows the situation anyway, and there was no actual sperm, it was just a little bit of fluid which occurs when men become excited. Ive spoken to my midwife and was told theres zero chance, so thats a relief :) thanks for ur replies xx
    DecemberBaybee

Comment by DecemberBaybee (original poster) at 10:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2011