Am I too old to like Paramore???

I'm 28, I feel like a dork cuz I like Paramore!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Entertainment

• LOL you may still be a dork but it's OK :) hell, I still listen to backstreet boys sometimes :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Pffft you're never too old. They're grown adults, you're allowed :oD

Now, if you were rocking out to the Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus, THEN I might be concerned :P

Oh, and to go along with what the anon above said...I still listen to my old *NSYNC CDs every now and then. I'm 20, haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:56 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Good grief, no, you're not too old! Just don't start decorating your bedroom with them... tee hee.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 3:04 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Well, at least I am not the only 28 yr old who LOVES Paramore! I am crazy about them, and I am used to being a dork, so it all evens out!!!
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 10:52 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Music knows no age limit. I grew up listening to "oldies" and my friends thought I was weird.
    I had no idea how Paramore was until I started playing Rock Band. My 2yo was singing along to the one song on there and now I have it stuck in my head (we just got done playing).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I love Paramore:) You're never too old for good music.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yes, you're a dork for liking Paramore, but I guess I'm one too--I am 32 and secretly enjoy Panic! at the Disco. So secretly in fact that I feel I have to post this anonymously :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Dec. 19, 2008