What are your plans for this hoilday? Happy 4th...

Its almost 8, I've let the kids sleep late. But we need to be in town by 9, so I'm putting off going to wake them.
Then its to the town parade & hoping to come back home. Would love to just celebrate with just my kids & I, quite day at home.
Happy 4th everyone...

SassySue123

Asked by SassySue123 at 8:54 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• chilling out with good friends and maybe going to the lake to swim
    helpneededinCt

Answer by helpneededinCt at 9:25 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Nothing special. I'm doing the same thing I always do on my Mondays off. Dishes, laundry, and straightening up the house. We had a huge outing yesterday, so we're all kinda exhausted today. I may check the town website and see if they have anything special planned for tonight, but even then, we can't stay up terribly late because I have to be up by 5:30 for work tomorrow.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Nothing really, we went to the splash park 2 days in a row, so I have house work to get caught up on today. We might cook out, but I am not sure. We are kind of boring...
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Are the firework canceled where you live? We've always done a tailgate bar b que while waiting for the fireworks, but not this year. Canceled all fireworks this year due to no rain! So, we usually spend the entire day in town.
    SassySue123

Comment by SassySue123 (original poster) at 9:05 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Sitting here chillin' till its time for me to leave to go to work. I'm working a local fireworks stand, so hopefully today's a busy day and I actually get to stay my entire shift *sigh*. I'm so frustrated with this job :( Been sent home early damn near every day while the person who opens with me has gotten to stay! WTF is this crap?
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:26 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I'm about to get the kids ready now to head out to town to enjoy the day.. there's a petting zoo, games for the kids, concession stands, a bounce house, a band, the parade, and of course fireworks. :)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:06 AM on Jul. 4, 2011