What are you doing to be active today?!

From a former 300 lb person: Every little bit of activity helps! If you have been inactive or just feeling lifeless lately.. get up and take a quick walk around the block, down the street, down the stairs.. ANYTHING! Just get active!! I'll be going on a bike ride this afternoon... HOT but I'll stay hydrated!

AudraMorgan

Asked by AudraMorgan at 8:59 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm going to belly dance after my daughter's cartoon is over :) SO fun, and it's a decent work out too :D
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• We have lots of different activities going on in our town so we'll be doing lots of walking today- hopefully it will offset a little bit of the yummy food we'll be eating all day!!!

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:10 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Hmm...hadn't really thought about it. I'm at work, at a desk, soooo....I'm going to do the 7 flights of stairs at least 3 times today.
    mommydinasaur

Answer by mommydinasaur at 9:10 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Might do my regular workout... might not. I've been sick so I'm not feeling all that active today. But on the other hand, it's not going to be quite as hot today as it will the rest of the week (and my apartment doesn't have AC, so the temperature outside matters) so today might be my best day to workout.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I've made the most of this lovely sunshine, and gone for a walk with my DS, but I live right at the top of a hill, so I almost died pushing the pram back up! Feel better for it now though :)
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:50 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Ran 8 miles up a canyon, and then walked 2 more. I think I might be done for the day though :(
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Ran a 5k today and hit a personal record of 28:16!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 5:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I had planned to do the 30 day shred, but I did manage some equate and other stuff in the shower and while I was making fruit salad for a BBQ today. I may squeeze in something this evening. I have my long run for the week in the morning tomorrow- 7 miles.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Look at you guys go!! I just finished at 21 mile bike ride... in the HOT SWMO summertime!! WOOHOOO!!!
    AudraMorgan

Comment by AudraMorgan (original poster) at 7:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Well today im cleaning house but hoping I can get to the park tonight and walk a few laps..hard to run with 3 kids
    Lilrugrats

Answer by Lilrugrats at 2:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2011