I have no idea what brand of furniture to buy! I've been to numerous stores- HELP!

Is there a good brand or style? I have looked all over, I just want to make the right choice. Its hard for me not to go with the most boutique brand (eventhough we can't really afford it). And what do you moms think of Bugaboo strollers??

october2008

Asked by october2008 at 2:06 AM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Shopping

• I personally love Ashely Furniture.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:18 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• It's been so long since I bought furniture, I did upholstery for 3yrs in highschool... the best is a real wood frame, not pressed wood. Ask about the frame and see what the salesman tells you, If your going to spend alot , get something that's going to last, even if you need it recovered many years later. good luck
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 4:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I agree with the previous poster. I love Ashley furniture. I own quite a bit of it. It has held up really well for our family and I love the styles that they have.
    AKEllen

Answer by AKEllen at 4:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• We bought our furniture from Value City Furniture. The best part was we bought the SatinSafe Warrenty with it which was $200.00. But its good for 7 years! They will come out and clean your furniture if you get any stains on it. We actually had someone come out to clean ours and he said it would take to long, so they are replacing our entire set for free! Woo-Hoo free furniture
    cassafrass636

Answer by cassafrass636 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I LOVE ASHELY FURNITURE TOO. I HAVE HAD THE SAME COUCHES FOR LIKE EVER-THEY ARE BUILT SO WELL THAT I EVEN JUST HAVE THEM RECOVERED FOR THE SECOND TIME NOW,INSTED OF BUYING NEW ONES-IT'S CHEAPER TOO. ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 2:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• This is kind of an old post but I will take a stab at it anyway. I guess it all depends upon what style you want. I myself am thinking of completely redecorating in modern furniture themes from the 1920s to the 1960s. I would love to redo my living room in all 1950s stuff if I had the money. (But imitations, of course cause they are cheaper.

Living Room Furniture

Powered by CafeMom Toolbar - Get yours today!

Wannabemom2008

Answer by Wannabemom2008 at 1:36 PM on May. 28, 2009