Do you believe in Karma?

Do you believe that if you do good, good will come back to you, and also if you do bad? Do you have any personal examples of Karma?

maggiebgood

Asked by maggiebgood at 9:30 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, I believe in it.   "You Reap What You Sow"

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I believe you reap what you sow
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 9:40 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I do ... I believe that what you send out (good and bad) is what you get back and that we all see Karma differently.

One of my personal experiences: A few months ago, I made a calculation error in the budget and didn't have enough to get a few of my hubby's Rx meds. So I decided to take my hair coloring kit and nail kit back to the store. When I got back home from taking them back and picking up hubby's meds, there was a coupon in the mail for a FREE box of the new John Frieda foaming hair color and going through my leftover nails from already used kits, I came up with three whole sets.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Yes ... live by the "Golden Rule", do unto others as you would have them do unto you! Good deeds always come back to you!!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I think the girl that is accusing my son of a crime will get hers and the truth will come out, and it will happen to both her and her family because they know she lied and are now protecting her because they are worried she will get in trouble but it is ok to destroy my son's life? Karma has to work for us this time. and i need to find a way to prove this.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:12 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Yes.

One time my husband helped these people out who desperately needed it(car fixing while he was at a store).
    The next day someone happened to mention they needed tires and he had an extra set that he gave her. Was gonna just let her take them cuz she was in as bad a spot as we were financially but she insisted on giving him $30 for them. It was a blessing cuz we needed a few groceries and that helped.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:38 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• No..I've known a lot of "good" ppl who've had bad things happen to them..and vice versa. In an unfair world, I don't ever see where Karma fits in..but I do believe that the more positive your outlook in life through whatever challenges you face, the more positive responses you will receive.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 10:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Yes, I believe in Karma. It just takes longer than you want it too.
    Miller_d

Answer by Miller_d at 6:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I personally believe that what goes around comes around. I've spent most of my life trying to help others when I can, being kind and honest and polite and courteous and I am raising my daughter the same way. In general people are the same to me. When someone isn't, I just try to treat them with the same respect that they should have treated me. Unfortunately my middle finger does find it's way into my back window sometimes when I'm driving, but hey, I'm still human.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Oh yes :D
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 9:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2011