• In the Spotlight:

What is the most romantic thing your husband has done for you?

maggiebgood

Asked by maggiebgood at 9:35 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• made our house look like a little italian cafe and cooked my favorite italian meal.. so sweet
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 9:55 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• When I texted him that I'd managed to score the highest in the entire state on the exit exam for nursing school, he texted me back to meet him at the gas station down the road from the school. When I got there, he took me to see a movie and then to get a bacon cheeseburger, and he was telling perfect strangers "My wife is the smartest nurse in the whole state!"
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:22 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• My dh surprised me with a weekend getaway to Montana! It was so fun, I coudn't believe he arranged a sitter and EVERYTHING!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• He use to leave me little notes on the bed so I'd find them when I woke up. Sometimes they'd be kind of like poems. One was something about watching the "morning sunshine light up" my face and him giving me the "first kiss of the day." It was so cute!
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 11:24 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Decorated our room with vines and invited me to our love jungle lol it was cute and it took him all day
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• took me out to a movie last night! lol
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 4, 2011