If you knew a friend's husband cheated, would you tell her or mind your business?

I have a friend that I met through my husband. She is his friend's SO. They were all at a party 2 months ago and my husband lied about where the party was bc he said he thought I would get mad at where the party was. (some ghetto bar). Ever since then she has been acting weird towards me. Not returning texts or emails. Could it be she knows something and can't face me? I'm not paranoid, me and him were having issues in the past. How should I ask her what the problem is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• i would say something..it kinda seems like he did something y would you get mad for him going to a bar?? mayb she doesnt know how to tell you or maybe shes the one who did somethign with him
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I would sing like a canary and tell her. Why keep it a secret from her, it's all about trust.
    TashaStar81

Answer by TashaStar81 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Mind your own business. It's never good to involve yourself in this kind of stuff, it will be hard on you emotionally as well as possibly breed resentment from one or both of them.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 10:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• So you think your husband did something wrong and she is avoiding you so that she doesn't have to tell you?

I am "mouth of the south" I cannot keep secrets so I feel pretty safe in saying that if I witnessed somebody I know cheating that I would tell their s.o. People would probably know something is up anyways because I would treat the cheater significantly more different because I do look down on cheaters.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i would say something. IMO that kinda stuff comes out at some point. I would ask her why it seems like she is avoiding you.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Either she knows something or something happened between them, open your mouth & let it out girl, somethings fishy.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Here's what I would do. I would talk to HIM and threaten that if he doesn't tell her about it than you will.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 10:18 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Depending on my relationship with my friend, most likely.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 10:21 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• This is a tough call. I think if it was my best friend, I would try to find a way to tell her.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:25 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Just go ahead and ask her what her problem is.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 10:29 AM on Jul. 4, 2011