to move or not to move!

so I have 2 kids and my hubby is deployed to the middle east right now I live with my sister and her fiancee and there daughter all was going well untill all they started doing was yelling and he would break stuff and stayout for 2 or 3 nights without coming home get drunk pee the bed and I am getting sick of hearing all the fighting and I dont think its good for the kids to be around all of that either but I feel like I need to stay because I pay half of everying and our house is huge!!!!!!!!! our electric bill alone is like 4-5 hundred bucks and I need to stay because I have a medical condition to were if I go to bed at night I might have one and then have problems even remembering that I have kids sorry so long I just dont know should I move or stay? tell them to shut up and get along or put up with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• If moving would worry you because of your medical condition I would just tell them to shut up and tell your sister's boyfriend that if he's oing to go out and get drunk then he needs to stay away until he sobers up because all the fighting isn't good for any of the kids.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 4:56 AM on Dec. 16, 2008