Do you take your baby out all the time?

I have an 7 months old and I feel like i dont' take him out enough, b/c when I do he's all serious and not laugh at all when he's out, maybe this is normal?

I have couple of exams from work that I have to study so I've been home most of the time and only take him out for dinner or something. My hubby helps around the house so he's busy with a lot of stuff too. I'm just worry that he'll like to stay home more than going out later when he grows older.

Amy2079

Asked by Amy2079 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I did,yes as weather permitted

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• we go outside everyday
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 10:17 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I try to take him out whenever the weather is dry, he LOVES it! And it's helping me lose baby weight :)
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:20 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• we go outside everyday even if it's just for a walk around the block
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I don't think it makes a difference in how serious he's going to be, or if he likes being at home as he gets older. A lot of that has to do with their personality, the part that's genetic. Maybe he's just going to be a serious person and not like big crowds of people and that's fine.

But to answer your question, yes. My kids have all went "out" from the day they came home from the hospital.

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i made time to go for a walk or bring her out to check the mail an look around the yard at stuff to the park. 5-10min a day is fine for a new baby once she started walken we brought her out more. now we have a fenced in yard an let her run free she has a play set out their too shes going to be 4 she outside everyday unless the weather is bad.
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 12:15 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• My son goes everywhere I go except for work and date night! I love taking him with me, he's such a sweet boy!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 12:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Yeah, when it's warm and sunny outside.
    TashaStar81

Answer by TashaStar81 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2011