Has anybody gone to Planned Parenthood ? Are they Helpful? What kind of information do they give you?

missallie123

Asked by missallie123 at 10:40 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• From what I know the tend to encourage abortion more than anything.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:45 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I have only went there to make sure I was pregnant. I would let them know right away I was planning to keep my children. So they only gave me info for OB/GYN clinics.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:50 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I went there when I was younger to get birth control pills, I used to think they ONLY did abortions.
    TashaStar81

Answer by TashaStar81 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• AF4life..they encourage nothing, they give you information you ask for. Actually they are quite rude about it and hardly speak to you. Very cold place, in my expirience. I only have catholic hospitals in my area so i went there to get my tubes tied. I was all very sterile, cold and formal. If that wasn't enough I got blasted by the anit-abortion wackos on the way in and out.

It was a lovely expirience.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 10:52 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I was just saying what I have heard from people that have gone there, again these were young teens that were pregnant, but that is what they told me. I am sorry if I was wrong, but like I put down I was just saying what I have heard from people I know that have gone there.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i go to planned parenthood for my yearly and i LOVE the doctors there. they are regular doctors (and very good i might add), and very professional. no one has ever pushed abortion at me. i have been going there for 15 years, and they go by your income. at least they do here where i live.
    barrelracer1977

Answer by barrelracer1977 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i lov it they r so nice an fit u in in a timely maner
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 11:21 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• they are kinda dry! One lady was really nice and thankfully I got her most of the time I was there for my depo shot, but they are kind of cold and have no feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cortney101786

Answer by Cortney101786 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I've gone there. They are for people that want to terminate the pregnancy, birth control, and pap smears. They don't do anything with pregnancy really.
    pregers2011

Answer by pregers2011 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I've gone once, for a pregnancy test. I have no complaints.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 12:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2011