Nervous

im 21weeks preganut and i have a 3yr old both of them are girls ..im kinda nervous bout haveing a new born again..i know 3yrs isnt too long but i guess i got baby jitters..any suggestions on new must haves or any new safety updates? or anything that saved you when your 2nd child was born??

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You'll see, you get right back into it. And the 3 year old will help! Good Luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:43 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I had 8 years between DD and DS1. Things don't change all that much. The big thing is that they no longer sell drop-side cribs as they feel they are too dangerous now. Make sure anything you plan to re-use is still in good condition. You'll do fine.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Im preg with my first and a nervous wreck! I am sure there is so much I do not know!
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I am nervous about this second baby and my daughter isn't even out of the baby yet! I am not nervous about the newborn stuff, I am nervous because my daughter is very demanding and she ONLY wants mommy @ home (she is 9 months), she only likes daddy when mommy isn't home and the second I get home she starts bawling because she wants me to pick her up right away and take her from him!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• its not hard to get back into it! just take it 1 day at a time!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 11:32 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Thanks...i deff got the baby jitters lol..were letting my oldest help with makeing her sisters bed and goin to let her pick out thigns and shell get a few things too..just worried bout the jelousy part shes a big mammas girl and i want to breastfeed too but were goin to let her pick out outfits that she can wear that day lil things like that.hope it works
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• yes am in the same boat my daughter is turning 4 next month an we r have another one tomorrow am so scard. i cant sleep am worried about how can i take care of them both equally an i want to breastfeed so how is that going to be with my daughter. shes a good helper we got her involed as soon as we new. shes gone to the store to pick stuff out for him or her. an clean the cloths an help folded them an packed up the suit cases. my sis had a baby back in febuary an she is good with that one but again that one goes an doesnt stay here with us. an she dont get to touch it very much cuz my sis is Pernod its her first an she doesnt want it to get sick. but its her kid so she can do what she wants with him. good luck hun i would agree its something u got to take one day at a time cuz its going to be the same as when u brought your first hom but yet u will have 2 at different ages. good luck again keep us posted.
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 11:58 AM on Jul. 4, 2011