What was the most recent, stupidest thing someone told you they were going to do?

We just hired a 17 year old, data entry/file clerk. Her and her boyfriend have been together for 2 months and she turns 18 next month. When she turns 18, she said they are going to get an apartment together and open up a checking account together. I told her that was not a good idea. Oh well, she is young and she will learn.

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 11:18 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Haha, I just posted a question about the stupidest thing someone's told me... my SO's aunt is possibly going to let a guy come live with her once he gets released from jail in January. She's never met this man, just talks to him via letters. He's told her he loves her and the way he keeps telling her I have a feeling she's said the same back, even though she won't admit it. Ay yi yi.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• my sister who is once again leaving her husband because she is looking for someone to take better care of her......um shouldnt you have thought of that before you got married and popped out 2 more kids......oh well i dont think she will ever learn
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i had an uneducated co-worker just quit his 60k/year job to chase his goal of being a professional poker player. Seriously!?!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2011