How do I get my husband to notice me again?

So we have been married for almost 3 years and we started out great but as each day goes by I feel like he doesn't show any affection or need towards me...when he says" I love you" I feel like he doesnt mean it but he jus says it cuz he always does...and not to mention but i am not having the best of luck in bed either...he always pleasures himself and then he is done like he doesnt even care about pleasuring me...and when he comes home he goes straight to the computer not even bothering to give me any attention or saying he missed me or anything...i feel like he doesnt love me anymore...like he doesnt even care about me anymore...wut should i do? and talking doesnt help i tried and its not helping...he isnt a good listener...

YASMEENA19

Asked by YASMEENA19 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Make him jealous! Men snap to attention when they think some other guy is after their woman! They suddenly turn back into prince charming making sure they tend to your every need just like when they were first trying to win you over. He's totally taking you for granted and no amount of whining, bitching or dressing hot is gonna change his behavior.. I'm tellin ya, it sounds immature and manipulative but men need a good kick in the ass to set them straight once in awhile.. If he thinks there's a possibility of losing you he'll think twice about what he has and snap out of it. Tell him someone is hitting on you, tell him youre a woman and you have needs for attention and he's making you feel as important or attractive as a piece of fucking furniture!
    Anonymous

• try getting away so its just you and him and recounting (and by getting away i mean no cell phone, no computers, no tv's and no kids) ......camping in a remote place is usualy the best for recounting.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Do you two ever spend time together, just the 2 of you? I would consider date nites! When we're married with children, we tend to focus on work and everyday routine... we forget about" keeping the fire burning!" If it's possible, line up a babysitter and surprise him with a date. Dinner then maybe a hotel room! :) It just may rekindle the relationship! Good luck!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Smack him upside the head might work. lol

Answer by louise2 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• thnx for the reply it is a great idea but there is no way it could happen he works 7 days a week from 8 to 8 there is no time for anything...not even me...
    YASMEENA19

Comment by YASMEENA19 (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• lol louise2 i would love to but i kno it wouldnt help
    YASMEENA19

Comment by YASMEENA19 (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Sounds like your in a very normal marriage rut.

Marriage isn't all romance and roses, but it is important for courtship to continue...so, when's the last time you went on a date? Got a babysitter, and went out just the two of you for dinner, or whatever you used to do before you were married?

You have to do that regularly, and don't just wait for him to plan an evening, you better do it...and follow the rules for a great date, don't just talk about the kids, or talk about any complaints while on the date. Do talk about your future dreams.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 11:36 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• There is time for a short dessert date after 8 pm
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 11:37 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• thnx dkhilly ur ideas r great i would love to do that but with him working so much there is no time...and he comes home tired as he says...i feel like i need time away from him..n i would like to see how he feels with me not around...maybe he will wake up and see wut he is missing...
    YASMEENA19

Comment by YASMEENA19 (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• How about date nights? two or three times a month. And as for the sex i would make sure i get mine first then get off and not let him finish once and say it doesnt feel good.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 11:39 AM on Jul. 4, 2011