How to deal with difficult husband

I don't know where to begin. I have no problems with him helping me around, with the kids or financially. The problem is he complains about a lot of things. He thinks it's all about him. Of course he does not believe that. He is always right and believes what he wants and thats that. If he you offend him and he believed that it's intentional, then that's what it is. You get the picture. I regret being married to him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Tell him to STFU and quit being a p***y before you lleave him for a woman...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• honey i've been having the exact same feeling about my husband for the past few days. and our fights got pretty loud/crazy over the past few days. i have a daughter and thats the only thing thats keeping me here, but i really dont know. i'm thinking about a divorce, but sometimes i think imight be over reacting. we havent made up and i'm scared to make huge decision while i'm still so ticked off. i'm thinking about dropping my baby off at my mom's, n spoiling myself for a day, n make the decision when i'm more rested and thought out. email me, i'd love to talk to u about what ur going thru and possibly help u out.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I'm sorry :-( I don't know if it's practical for you all right now, but could you maybe get him to go to counseling with you? Or maybe keep a journal of what's going on and how you feel about it, and at the end of a month share it with him, so he can sort of be confronted with it, where instead of being able to say "it's just one comment, she's blowing it out of proportion" he can see - NO - it was several "little comments" all day, every day.

I don't know, hopefully something will give and things will get better for you!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Next time he starts bitching tell him the world doesn't revolve around him and he needs to get over it.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 4:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• when my hubby was like this ,I wrote him a letter ,explaining how i felt and how his behaviour and negativity was making me feel ,I knew he would nt listen to me if I sat down and talked to him face to face ,he would just switch off or it would get heated and end up in a big row .You know what ,it worked ,he realised where I was coming from and now we are happier than ever ,give it a go .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 6:48 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My husband is like that too. I've gotten to the point where I'll comment according to his rants. If we hit a red light and he makes a comment I just say, "You know the light changed because you were coming. I saw the city guys rigging it earlier this week just for that reason." If something that is unavoidable happens to him I tell him I arranged it because I thought it would be funny. ex. leaving a toy on the floor, breaking a dish, the baby spitting up on him. The list is endless so my may of dealing with it is by commenting to point out how the world is out to get him. Of course I tried talking to him about it and he just dosen't get it!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:58 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Maybe your next man be one that doesn't help with the kids or financially.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Dec. 16, 2008