Did you find out the sex of your baby?

I just found out that I am going to have a girl!!! I was just wondering if you waited or found out before the baby was born?

pregers2011

Asked by pregers2011 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I found out all three times. The temptation just gets the best of me, lol. I went in with my second thinking I wouldn't find out, but the minute they asked me if I wanted to know I quickly said yes. :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• yes i did ! im having a girl
    firsttimemomx3

Answer by firsttimemomx3 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Nope. We didn't find out with either. I made a deal with dh that if he guessed right, with our second, we wouldn't find out with our third.... He was right, so looks like we won't find out with our next one either... :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• aww, congrats, girls!! yes i definately will, we both want to know! everyone says im having a girl. :)
    barrelracer1977

Answer by barrelracer1977 at 11:54 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Congrats!
    My babies are surprises, no ultrasounds.

:-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I found out with my first one. I was really excited to get to buy pink, name her ahead of time, etc etc. But I still felt like a kid who peeked at their Christmas present. And then doubt started creeping in, and my sister said the ultrasound looked like a boy, so I actually brought more BOY clothes than girl to the hospital when I had her lol. Just in case.

With my second I didn't find out. I didn't want to know, I wanted the surprise. It was hard later in the pregnancy... at 36 weeks I thought about caving, but didn't, and hearing my husband announce to the room that we had a boy after he was born was amazing.

Not finding out my second baby's gender made it hard for my husband to bond and feel connected to the pregnancy... so I don't know what I'll do in the future, but I LOVED not knowing.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I found out both times. I loved it!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• For my first, I didn't find out, I didn't want to know. But for my second I did find out (my husband wanted to know)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I am too impatient to not find out! CONGRATS
    Cortney101786

Answer by Cortney101786 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I am also too impatient to not find out!
    blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 4, 2011