HATE WHEN HE GET MAD AT MOSTLY EVERYTHING SOME TIMES HE NICE BUT SOMETIMES HE AHHHHHHH!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• i'm thinking of starting a group n calling it the same thing! lol HUSBANDS WHO ARE JUST AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I feel you on that mine is such a baby and gets pissed at nothing.I'll be first in line to join that group.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 9:05 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Ugh I'm not married but I just moved away from a roommate who was like that... I realize that's not exactly the same thing but I still had to be around him a lot and it seemed like he was ALWAYS in a bad mood! And he would take it out on everyone he was close to! It was like he could pull it together when other people came around, but if it was just me or his family, he wouldn't bother trying to be nice, he would just be a complete a** h***. I can't imagine being legally bound to him! And he just got married, poor girl; boy is she in for a surprise!
    esr

Answer by esr at 1:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2008