39WEEKS ONLY HAD ONE ULTRASOUND =[ HOW MANY YOU HAD??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had 3. The first one that let us know I was 9 weeks along.....another one at 22 weeks to check developement and try to see the sex, and then I requested one more (just for the heck of it...My doctor was a push over, lol, and would do basically anything if I asked him)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• iv had 2
    one to make sure that i was really pregnant and the baby was in the right place
    then one to see wut the baby was and if she was doing good and healthy
    but i dont think i will have another one
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I had 3 I'm 30 weeks.
    The first was because I had a threatened miscarriage at 8 weeks. the 2 was just the regular one they do at 20 weeks. and the last one I had was at 28 weeks because the Dr. said I was measuring small. So I don't think it's anything unusual to only have had one.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 2:14 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i had 4 and one of them was a 4d
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I had 5 or 6 but I was having major complications and we had to moniter fluid levels.... my water ruptured.... not broke.... ruptured BIG difference at 23 weeks
    singlemama20

Answer by singlemama20 at 3:38 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I had 3,per trimester.
    However,was due to having a past miscarriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i have 27 and have pics of everyone to prove it. I was very high risk and was seeing the doc every week for an ultrasound because i was prego with twins and was beat up during pregnancy so they had to watch closley.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• First ultrasound at 13 weeks... After week 15 i had an ultrasound every other week, sometimes every week.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I usually had 2 but sometimes 3 per pregnancy. With some I had a u/s to confirm the pregnancy with others the doc didn't bother. Then I always had the mid pregnancy one between 18-20 weeks. Last with some of them was one about the time I was due for position, fluid, size stuff like that. I always had the 20 week one but the early one and the late one varied.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 7:57 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i just had 1..... i would have liked to have 2-3 but oh well maybe this time...
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2008