What's your perfect number...

of children.

We have two and used to think we wanted 4. Now, we think we may stop at 3, mostly due to finances. What is your perfect number of children and why?

Kword

Asked by Kword at 12:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• I would love to have 4 kids, but due to finances as well we will probably stop at 3.
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 8:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• As many as we can have:) We have three now and in 2 years we will try for another.
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 12:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• 2 kids, and that's what we have. It's perfect. I hated being pregnant, couldnt' imagine putting my body though that a 3rd time :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• the 2 I have is perfect for our family, I couldn't afford anymore and I have my hands full as it is.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Well, we have 4, and DH is done. I'm not so sure, but he is adamant about it. So, I guess it's 4 for us!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• 2 for me - always wanted an even number
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 1:10 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• 1.
    I never wanted more than one child. And now that I'm getting close to the end of my "breeder" years (lol! I'm 36), I still only want one child.
    Mom2theboy1994

Answer by Mom2theboy1994 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Two is perfect for us. They each get plenty of one on one attention, they're easy to take out in public, either by myself or with my husband. We can stay in one hotel room when we vacation, etc.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Eight. I have 5 and won't be having more (age, health and energy level). But 8 would be my ideal personally. Another girl, followed by twin sons please :0>
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 2:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Well it use to be 2. Then we got pregnant with number 3 and we thought maybe 4. Hubby still thinks for but Friday is his 1st birthday and I am thinking 5 isnt that bad. lol
    Mzwest83

Answer by Mzwest83 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2011