Who is excited for fireworks?

I am very excited for the fireworks this year because I missed them last year. I flew home from Charleston SC on the 4th last year and I ended up passing out about 7pm! This year I am very excited and I sure hope DD isn't afraid of them.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 12:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Holidays

• We are! Son is home on leave from AF, It's going to be a TON of fun!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• not at all... im pregnant, its hot (im in phoenix), the crowds, ect... im such a 4th of july scrooge
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• YAY! Glad he could go home, wish we could be on leave and be with some family!!
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• happyme!!!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• the only thing Im excited for is this holiday to be over...I have to sedate my dog with Xanax and the barking keeps my daughter awake...this is the worst next to new years...yuk.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I am SO excited...wish it wasn't going to be so hot in Tucson today...but 101 isn't as bad as 115...
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 12:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Not me. I live near a ball park and they're shooting them off all the time after a game. I have a perfect view from my front porch and windows. At this point in my life, I consider fireworks noise pollution. Not to mention the illegal ones from people in the neighborhood I have to suffer through the week before and week after Independence Day.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 12:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I wish you could too AF4Life, last year he was in Iraq, so we have alot to celebrate!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I am! I love fireworks, but I'm even more excited because I don't have to brave a huge crowd to take the kids to see them this year! Yay! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• We are can't wait til tonight!!!!!!
    traren

Answer by traren at 1:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2011