My baby's foot is stuck in my ribs! HELP?!!?!?!?!?!

his little foot is stuck it feels on the right side under my ribs...I have tried laying on one side, jumping, walking, and thought about standing on my head!!!

Cortney101786

Asked by Cortney101786 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• OUCH! I'm sorry! Maybe try drinking some OJ or eating some fruit or something with sugar in it to get him to change positions? Good luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• push his foot back..that used to happen to me...very painful, if you can reach just push his foot back through...try stretching
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Been there done that, when I had my c section the doc actually had to dig her foot out of my ribs, it was stuck in there for about 2 months!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Trying drinking some orange juice, then get on all 4 and rock. See if you can help make your little guy move...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Wow..I've never heard of that happening! I'd say the other replies have some good ideas, but here's a bump for more!
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 12:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2011