Is it hard for everyone trying to pick out baby names?

we can't decide and I have about 3 and a half weeks left, but I dont want to just settle, and I am afraid that anything i pick, the kids in school will make fun of him! We right now are thinkin Dominick James!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cortney101786

Asked by Cortney101786 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Baby Names

• I like that, and yes we have trouble, but only with girl names! We are hoping this second one is a boy, but won't know until next month.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I think, as soon as you meet your little one, you will know the perfect name. We had debated on a few for a girl, and when we had our daughter, we knew she was our Meika, not karly. Good luck! And I really like Dominick James! Super cute!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• It wasn't hard for my Husband and I..I already knew what I wanted Our Son's middle name to be, my Husband came up with the first name, and that was that! It didn't take any discussion, really..We just instantly came up with THE perfect name for Our perfect Little Man!
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 12:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• yes i think thats the hardest part about the pregnancy lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Its not picking out a name thats hard..its getting pregnant
    Anonymous

• with this one it was a lil harder bc dad didnt like any of the list of names i had written down lol..and he was still kinda in shock when i started doing the list..but we have finally choosen a name Aurora mae..he picked out mae and i pickd aurora and were happy with it..kinda want to do the 2 middle names ..my oldest dd is jaden-renee for her middle name
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I think you should write down what names you like, then bring them with you to the hospital and decide after she/he is born and you will then know! I loved picking out my kids names. I knew though before I went to the hospital. but if your having that much trouble just wait till she/he gets here. No one said the baby has to be named right after they are born. Good Luck:)
    claverty

Answer by claverty at 2:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• well i picked out our kids names but let him have this one boy i think i regret that one, before we knew what babies gender was he said he wanted to name a boy MAXIMUS and call him max for short uh man i did not like that one but it is a lil better than what i agreed to for a girl which is what we are having ANGELA RAVEN..... um i agreed to name my last child angie and her middle name well dad is a baltimore ravens fan sooo there you have it. my other kids i named i just liked unusual spellings of mostly normal names.
    4g4b

Answer by 4g4b at 4:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I think for a lot of people it is hard! I love looking up names and meanings and seeing if what I put together flows nicely when hollered ;)! But hubby he doesn't like to discuss things and just makes faces when I suggest some names! Our son didn't have a name until I was in my 8th month!! :) I love the name you're thinking about right now :) very cute!! GL mama!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 6:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Yes, it's a big decision!! We didn't officially decide until we met him.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2011