HOW DUST IT FEEL WHEN A Dr break YOUR water??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Like you peed on yourself. Pressure too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• A huge gush of warm icky fluid! And it just keep coming and coming. But it sure helped me get labor going!
    mommacierra

Answer by mommacierra at 2:21 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I think it feels different for each woman.. but it will definitely feel like a release of pressure and warm fluid.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:48 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• it feels like you just peed warm icky fluid and more will come out every time you move
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 3:03 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• No pain at all, just like a warm trickle/gush of water coming out of you. They'll put towels to catch it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:08 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• you need a grammar lesson...and it feels like you peed yourself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Some pressure and a huge gush of liquid, it's no different then if your water breaks on its own.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:12 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• It's different for every woman, and it depends on both your babies size and position, as well as how much fluid you have. My son was a double footling breech, so when my water broke, it was a huge gush of water (green water... he pooed inside of me lol). My sister, on the other hand, had a steady trickle.. because her baby was head down and was blocking the steady flow of fluids.
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 6:45 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Wet.
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 7:50 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I'll go with feels like you peed yourself, difference is you can't control it.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:01 AM on Dec. 16, 2008