Has anyone else been off on their due date by like 2 months?

I didnt feel any morning sickness for like 2 months with #2 but #1 I felt it within i swear a week, so I thought that I conceived in dec. but I guess it was october!!!! the baby is perfect from what they can tell!!!

Cortney101786

Asked by Cortney101786 at 12:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am not a big fan of "due dates" but it can be nice to know that your baby is Term when he/she comes so you don't try to prevent premature birth!
    ;-)
    Best wishes!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:49 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Highly unlikely if they did an ultrasound. Back in the day, I would have said sure, ( my oldest sister was due in feb. But wasn't born until may!,) remember every pregnancy is different. I got morning sickness with my first as soon as the line popped up on the stick. I never got it with our daughter....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Yes! My oldest was born in what my midwife said was my 36'th week. She weighed over 7 lbs. My second, Kynlee, was born in what my midwife said was my 35'th week. She weighed almost 7 lbs. My twin boys were born at 32 weeks and they only weighed 3 lbs 12 oz and 4 lbs even, (I had developed preeclampsia) and my one month old was born at 38 weeks and weighed 5 lbs. So yeah they can be wrong even in today's technology!
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• my stepson's mother was off by 8 weeks, oops, turned out she was pregnant before she met the blamed baby daddy....yeah, she;s a slut
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Due in Feb born in May - your poor mom! She thought it was time wy to early..
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i just found out two weeks ago i was thirty weeks and not twenty four like the day of my last period had said i was. sooooo now i have eight weeks to get ready for baby. and just a heads up this is baby number eight for me. i keep real good track of my cycle and everything. so i hope that helps.
    4g4b

Answer by 4g4b at 4:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2011