Do you HATE where you live?

We just moved to Tucson from Michigan...for school and other reasons...we HATE it...It is hot, dirty, and the people here are rude. They will walk right into you in the grocery store if they want to be where you are...But the worst part is the filth. There is trash everywhere...people just dump it into the dry river beds. I am disgusted...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love my town. There are things I'd change, but for the most part the people are kind, and the schools are great. :)
    Mom2theboy1994

Answer by Mom2theboy1994 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Yuck! No way! I live 30 mins south of ND, in the middle of a corn field, I wouldnt change it. Sorry you don't like it... Hopefully the school is worth it!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:52 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• That doesn't sound like much fun :( I like where I live. It's in the tristate region, basically southern tip of New York and northern tip of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. There's lots of trees, farms, long roads and privacy. Any place that is too busy or city-like gives me anxiety. I don't like the fast paced rushed feeling I get. I prefer to take long walks on back roads, hiking, visiting the state parks or regular parks with lots of room and few people, rafting down the delaware river, and enjoying nature.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I would nothing more than to move back to WY but DH said h*ll no, he did however had Peterson AFB in CO to his dream sheet! I do like CO too, just prefer WY.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I grew up in Vegas, and I had to move to a tiny little town in Utah with my hubby 3 years ago. I HATE the snow, i hate how small the town is, there's nothing to do, i don't know anyone here, there's no shopping, nothign for kids to do (which is funny cuz everyone in utah has a lot of kids, but there is nothing to do except go to the park and be bored). I want to go back to Vegas so bad. I lived in the suburbs of Vegas, so you get the great shopping and activities, and the benefits of the big city, but it's still a better place than down in the ghetto in the center of town. Even though I hate the snow, it's become harder for me to take the heat now that I haven't lived there for a while. I can't go visit in the hot summer months cuz i can't take it. (My mom, dad, and brother still live there). I'm sorry that your new town is so dirty. There are nice sections and crappier sections of any state. Good luck!
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• 100 %!!! We live in Cali and we cannot wait to leave!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I don't think it is...he is applying for the spring semester at a university in northern AZ...But we cannot wait to move back to the Midwest...or the South...pretty much anywhere that is not here:P
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I live in a "country" area and when I was younger, I didn't like it. But I do now. Sorry your having so much trouble =(
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 12:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• The last time we lived in a big city we were 20...it was Grand Rapids, MI...LOVE it there...But I prefer the country...Even my husband hates it here and he is very adaptable. He said he didn't know it was possible to dislike someplace this much...yuck
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• sorry to hear that. I dont live there so I dont know how it is. Can you maybe move again?? Hopefully thinks will be better for you guys soon
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 1:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2011