Honestly. Do you think your sexy? Don't lie.

It's Okay to think you are! lol. If so, Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I used to when I was thinner. My husband still thinks I am. I dont anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• not lately lol only because im at the end of my pregnancy and feel like a cow.. ha

butpre pregnancy at times yeah i felt i was and i dont find anything wrong with that :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:36 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I thought I was just dead sexy when I lost tons of weight, but I've gained some back due to medical reasons and now I sometimes feel sexy and sometimes I don't.
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 2:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• pride is one of the 7 deadly sins you know...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Um, yea. I am. I'm not as sexy as I used to be. But yeah, for having 3 kids and constantly being mistaken for an 18-21 year with NO kids by people EVERY day I go to work. Yea, I think I still have it.

Providing of course I leave my clothes on. LOL Take them off and you'll see the damage nursing those little girls did to my boobies.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 2:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yes pride is but thank God he gave us freedom to have confidence in our looks and ourselves in general!!!! =) Your sad...
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• "pride is one of the 7 deadly sins you know... "

Thank God I'm not dead.

Seriously, that just gives people a lack of hope. When we work for something and we accomplish our goal...then hell yea, be proud of what you did.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 2:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I use to back when I was in high school.... now that I have a kid I don't think so anymore:(
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 2:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Oh but for the record I don't really feel *sexy* lol I do have my moments where I like how I look though. I just had a baby 5 months ago so i'm still recovering somewhat.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:49 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Pride and confidence. 2 different things. I guess were suppose to think were ugly hmm?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Dec. 16, 2008