McDonalds Mango Pineapple fruit smoothie

Has anyone tried this one and is it good?

How about the Strawberry Banana smoothie or the Wild Berry smoothie or the Strawberry Lemonade smoothie? Which one do you like best?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I tried it and I am addicted, I really like the mango pineapple.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I have tried the strawberry banana smoothie and the strawberry lemonade - both I threw away, they were so bad. The new mango pineapple smoothie sounds good, but I've learned my lesson - McCafe must mean crap in some language somewhere.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Haven't tried that one, but We love the other two (although I make THE best smoothies, way better than anyone's!)..they're the only reason We go to McD's occasionally (We don't eat that nasty ass food, lol).
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 1:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• DS likes the Strawberry Banana but I think it's horribly over-sweetened. I prefer to make my own smoothies at home.
    Anonymous

• I like the Wildberry smoothie but cannot stand the frozen Strawberry lemonade. It was very sour and just plain nasty. I'm curious to try the mango pineapple smoothie.
    mom2colbyj

Answer by mom2colbyj at 1:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I tried it and didn't like it. It was syrupy (?) tasting. Kinda like drinking blended up frozen juice concentrate. I probably won't even bother trying the other flavors since this one was so bad. I guess I'm more of a frozen coffee drink fan than I am a fruity drink kinda girl, so that may be why I disliked it. Do they let you have samples at McD's? you could ask and see if they would let you try it. Never hurts to ask! The day I got mine they were having a special where you could get a small for $1.00. I'm glad I didn't pay more than that for it!!
    BeulahBuford

Answer by BeulahBuford at 1:56 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• It's good better then the strawberry/banana flavored one
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• nope sorry
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 1:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Bumping, because I want to know too, lol. My husband is on a McDonald's strike, but I can live vicariously though others. lol!
    Mom2theboy1994

Answer by Mom2theboy1994 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I didn't really like it. I'm totally addicted to the mango Strawberry Fruitista freeze at Taco Bell though!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2011