I think this is the best organized and populated advice for women/moms site out there; true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I mostly agree. if only we could weed out the morons that have too much time on their hands and answer with only the slap sweetpea and crap like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• sometimes it can be good other times no.

ive gottena lot of advice on here and then when i would ask my dr the same question i had the answer i got on here was wrong. not that i expect them to be doctors, but i think people should be POSITIVE they are giving the CORRECT answers...

but i also love that i can come on here and ask questions and get answers and point of views. and i think its a very good mommy website yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Mostly but i've been experiencing some side effects from over dose of CM such as insomnia, full bladder, forgetting to clean..It can be bad........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• slapActually the slapping sweet pea was designed specifically for those people who ask ridiciously moronic questions. You know...Thos "morons?" Sounds like you might have encountered this slapping sweet pea...hmm?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I think you just have to be careful about what advice you actually use.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 2:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I think it is very organized and obviously very active, but some of the advice is DEAD WRONG, as in it could be deadly. This disturbs me as a birth professional.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• ..., but i think people should be POSITIVE they are giving the CORRECT answers...

The problem is, is that they are postitive they are giving correct answers.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• This website is for advice and opinions. Nobody here is claiming to be correct or a professional, and it doesn't mean you have to take our advice.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2008