Any one buy or sell MaryKay?

I was thinking about starting to sell it. and was just wondering what some peoples opinions are on the products. or if anyone sells it if it is hard to get started and keep business going.

BabyGsMaMa13

Asked by BabyGsMaMa13 at 2:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Beauty & Style

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • It depends on the women who are helping you. when you sell a product, you get exactly half of the profit. The lady that my sister works with said that she'll have a mary kay party and if she makes six hundred dollars, she takes her half that night and goes and buys shoes (she's shoe crazy). It's a wonderful business to have if you like to get dressed up, nice clothes, hair and make up. The starter kit with all of the skin care and make up samples is two hundred dollars. It's really easy to promote if you wear make up that stands out because women are ALWAYS wanting beauty tips from well put together women. have more questions just pm me.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I sell it and i like most of there stuff but i think some things are way over priced but most of it is good
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 3:23 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I am a Mary Kay Consultant. It cost $100 for your kit to join. The price of the product is a suggested retail price. There are several avenues of income. Just got a website order for $128. There's a Mary Kay market already. If you are the sells type, this business is not for you. Be willing to provide excellent customer service and this business will pay you for a life time. Ask me!
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 8:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I started to sell mary kay but couldnt do it. You have to very out going and willing to talk to complete strangers. If you are out going and dont mind trying to sell people quit expensive things then go for it. i have herd of people making alot of money off mk and getting alot of confidance... for me though .. i hated it!
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i use to sell it but i have no one to sell it to anymore they all moved on to different people....i like their stuff but if you want anything that i have and we work out a way on payment its yours...just go to my page and send me a message!

that goes for anyone else thats wants some
    pebbles425

Answer by pebbles425 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I am currently a Mary Kay Consultant and if you are interested in getting started let me know. My name is Dawn and my number is 618 343 4384. I can hold a skin care class for you there is no charge you will have a chance to try before you buy and also get an opinion of the products first hand. If interested contact me.
    dawnmitchell

Answer by dawnmitchell at 8:29 PM on Dec. 25, 2008