I'm wondering if this is normal, my period was supposed to start 1-2 days ago. I'm getting odd cramps from almost every area around my core (back and all) except for the most part my uterus. I've been getting a lot of bloating and gas, breasts are tender and I've been nauseous off and on. I'm hoping that I'm pregnant, but the pain in my core is worrying me. help?

wanabmomy

Asked by wanabmomy at 3:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• TAKE A TEST!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I had those same signs when i was pregnant. So all you can do is take a test now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• lol, yea I know, I'm just afraid it'll be a negative. AF's still not here, I'm figuring I'll wait another few days because I've heard that the test will be more accurate then. THE WAIT IS TORTURE THOUGH UGH. I'm sure I'll live through it though. Still worried about the cramping, but if I am preggers I don't want to take to many pain meds.
    wanabmomy

Answer by wanabmomy at 3:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• oy, now I've been away and haven't been able to take a test. my period still hasn't come. I'm getting more period like cramps now, but mostly any abdominal pain is in my lower side and back I'm probably going to try to get to a clinic tomorrow, but has anyone else experienced this and still been preggers? I'm mostly feeling a constant mild aching in different areas of my mid section, sometimes from bloating and gas, but other times not. it's really worrying me.
    wanabmomy

Answer by wanabmomy at 11:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2008