anyone else's dh or so pout during the Christmas shopping like your child ???

we finished our shopping the other day and my so was seriously pouting because i told him to get himself what he wanted but he had to wait until christmas to have it. omg i felt like putting him in the naughty chair lol. he opened it as soon as we got home so i had to get him something else and i hid them at a friends house so he wouldn't open those to.

humboldtmama21

Asked by humboldtmama21 at 3:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Yup my husband is a gigantic child, he opened one of his stocking stuffers and had set it down on the counter when he went to go to the bathroom, i took it and hid it and it is now wrapped up - dumb ass shouldnt have pout it down
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My husband is a big kid when it comes to Christmas, he was bugging me yesterday to tell him what I got him for Christmas and then didn't think it was fair when I told him he had to wait to find out.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 4:48 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• That's why Im waiting for the last moment to buy his. It's a BBQ so I will have to hide it at the neiboors ;)
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 3:20 PM on Dec. 16, 2008